Our Outdoor Kitchen Services
We want your outdoor kitchen to be aesthetically pleasing, appealing to your style preferences and matching the design of your existing backyard landscaping and home’s exterior. This unifies your outdoor living structures and home to boost curb appeal.
Customers can choose that their outdoor kitchens be constructed in the same material as their home’s exterior. If your home has no masonry, we’ll help you select materials that suit your decor for a complementary look. Additionally, you can provide appliances yourself, and B&B Custom Pools can construct your kitchen around them. We also have the resources to source all appliances.
With many home renovation projects, securing a building permit is necessary. In NJ, building permits are required for any job involving the construction of new permanent structures and alterations to existing structures. Some townships also oblige homeowners to have solid foundations and rain runoff systems installed for these projects. Municipal building and construction departments issue these permits to help ensure jobs adhere to building code and zoning requirements for safety.
You can rest assured that B&B Custom Pools will assist you with any building permits. We partner with a civil engineer for any projects needing foundations. If a foundation is necessary for the renovation, we’ll devise a stylish design that harmonizes with the rest of your outdoor living space.
CAD Design for Outdoor Kitchens
From outdoor fireplaces and kitchens to gazebos and pavilions, B&B Custom Pools can add an array of structures to your backyard. We utilize computer-aided design (CAD design) to create 3D models of your customized plan to help you envision how it will look.
Benefits of Outdoor Kitchens
Whether you desire a simple kitchen with a grill and counter for food preparation, or a more complex arrangement with a refrigerator, sinks, and large counter, you’ll find this new addition to your outdoor living space offers numerous benefits. Some include:
- More living space: Avoid investing in potentially expensive home extensions by remodeling your patio with an outdoor kitchen.
- Enriched social life: Engage in more outdoor entertaining with an updated outdoor living space furnished with a kitchen for wowing guests and making parties unforgettable.
- More time outside: Given the cold and sometimes harsh Northeast winters, homeowners often want to maximize their time outdoors in the spring and summer. What better way than with an outdoor kitchen?
- Less stress with summer cooking: You may transfer back and forth between your kitchen inside and grill outside. Make grilling easier with an outdoor kitchen. It can also prevent smells from permeating your home and keep the mess outside.
- Reduced energy costs: Especially on hotter or more humid days, turning on the oven can cause your house to get warmer and make the air conditioner run longer. Take the cooking outside to save on your energy bill.
- Added value: A beautiful outdoor living space does more than impress your family and friends — it can also set your property apart when it’s time to sell.
Spruce up Your Outdoor Living Space with an Outdoor Kitchen
For outdoor kitchens, pool renovations, and other landscaping jobs, make B&B Custom Pools your choice for enhancing your backyard experience. We use the latest industry technology and work alongside leading landscape companies in the Lehigh Valley area to bring your ideas to life. Our team oversees every detail while ensuring you stay informed and involved in all decision-making.
You can view testimonials to hear from past customers to see what our 50 years of experience with pool building and backyard living design can do for you. Contact us today to learn more about outdoor living spaces for homeowners and commercial applications in the greater Lehigh Valley, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Monroe, and the greater Wyoming Valley area of Pennsylvania.